Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Six Weeks in Pictures

All the girls 

My bedroom in training

I call this bus chique

Me at church with my training host mom

Me and the kids of my family

Our kitchen and dinning room with the family

Beautiful ladies all together back in Apia

Going out with some current volunteers

All the eighty threes out celebrating the end of training

The delicious hamburgers I made for my host family to say goodbye!

My training group in Lotofaga

Im the luckiest girl in the world! Three care packages thank you Heather and Megan Legheny

Two of my baby brothers slash future husbands if you ask my host mom

Common local wild life...pigs

Our last day of teaching practicum in Lotofaga

My walk to training everyday

Teacher chique

Me with year four and five

My new bedroom where I will live for two years

Me with year eight after teaching then Justin Beiber

I promise there will be posts to catch up... but for now this is what I have been up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment