Sunday, August 29, 2010

My 22nd Birthday




So my twenty-second birthday, kind of weird because I have been looking forward to Samoa so much I haven't had much time to really think about it. It has been a great one. Woke up took my handsome, affable, and absolutely irresistible little brother, Sir Reginald, for a walk at the dog park with my sister. Then we came home and made pancakes and baked my birthday cake, which I forgot to put eggs in so was ruined, or so I thought. Turns out that devils food with no eggs is like brownies but even better! We then went to Wal-Mart because instead of presents, my family is helping me get things for the Peace Corp. I bought a years supply of massive undies and ugly ugly bras. It was hilarious until I realized that I actually have to wear these things for two years then I almost had a panic attack. But hey it’s all in the name cultural exchange, so I can handle some big granny panties. Then off to my softball fields to loose two games in a row, but hey I caught a pop fly so I was excited. I had an unbelievable amount of birthday wishes and I feel so loved. Now headed home for lots of wine, very tasty food, and a good movie. All in all great birthday and an unexpected last minute present, another 83 contacted me! There is three of us know can't wait to hear from more! Great birthday, and the best present is now exactly 34 days away! 


told you he was adorable


Don't worry I found some a tad smaller then these

3 comments:

  1. I just got another 83!! yay the total is up to four of us now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. two more that makes six of us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. one more that makes seven! Wow they are just flying in now!!

    ReplyDelete