Thursday, September 9, 2010

Travel info!

So I finally received my travel info! i will be leaving Hobby at 10:30 am on the 4th of October and will arrive in LA at 1:30 pm after a short stop over in Dallas Fort Worth. After a world wind orientation I will be leaving for Samoa on the evening of the 5th to begin my ten hour flight. Gosh it seems so real now. I feel like I still have so much to do and so many people to see. I'm soooo anxious and excited, I can't believe its really happening. I made appointments today to get some tender teeth sealed and to have some moles looked at just in case. I have already been all cleared but I though hey better safe then sorry. Still shopping and gathering I have a suspicion that I may be doing this a lot last minute when I have finished with my job. Hey I always do my best work under pressure. I'm so glad that there are a couple of us in touch, its so nice to hear from them and talk about all the prep work and nerves. Good luck all you 83ers! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment